“I met Amy in the early 90’s and she is like a superhero mixed with both Coach and Tammie Taylor from FNL, as well as Tim Riggins and a little Landry.” —Nick Offerman on Amy Poehler, via Reddit
- Nick: Pepper is the new salt.
- Me: God, too true.
“The only good thing is that my life is so boring, it feels like it might go on forever.” —Mark (Series 4, Episode 5: ‘Holiday’)
- girl: i'm so wet
- boy: how wet
- girl: my body is approximately 70% water
- Me: (Singing) Shimmy shimmy cocoa what? Listen to it pound!
- Nick: Did you say "Shimmy shimmy cocoa butt"?
- Me: No. But I wish I did, cuz that would have been hilarious.
- Henry: My voice drips with the maple syrup of white oppression.
- Me: Make sure that Mrs. Butterworths bottle knows her place!
- Henry: Which is in the kitchen.
- Me: OOOHHHHHHH
- Henry: I mean she's literally a bottle of syrup.